Thursday, January 29, 2009

And this turns into MY problem?!

I am one with many theories and thoughts.

My motto is this.  . if you have problems with certain people, that is YOUR business. Do not EXPECT me to pick sides and stay with you and DITCH someone because of your drama.

However, there are two explanations why this is not always so. As follows:

1. If this person royally screwed you over, and through your circumstance with that person I see how horrid untrustworthy betrayer of a friend that person is, I would naturally separate myself from them. 

2. If I know that person through you, and you and I were friends before this person was ever in the picture and I am basically cool with them only because of you,  my loyalty lies.

ALL THIS CHANGES THOUGH......if we are talking about boyfriends and girlfriends.....

that is a whole other blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Im not too sure you really follow this motto....

    ReplyDelete